Masterclass is the pinnacle of our performance program. Budding performers are encouraged to refine their skills whilst breaking out of their comfort zone to become truly versatile performers.
All performers attend a weekly Production Class and those who wish to extend their skills and technique choose a Level Up Class and/or the Leadership Program.
PRODUCTION CLASS (2 hrs per week)
- Rehearse and perform in two full junior musicals per year,
- Scripts, rehearsal music and costume hire included.
- FREE Initial Broadway Academy uniform T-Shirt
- FREE Broadway Academy carry bag
LEVEL UP CLASS (2 hrs per week)
- Personalised and progressive training in singing, jazz dance and acting
- The opportunity to take Musical Theatre Group Exams with AMEB, Australia’s leading examination organisation. Progress through Grades 1-8 and onto Diploma of Performance and/or Diploma of Teaching in the future
- Perform in the Melbourne Junior Theatre Celebration in July
- Junior Theatre Celebration Registration Fee
- Opportunity to apply for the week-long Melbourne JTC Pilot Program – a week long experience with industry professionals, rehearsing and performing a brand new Broadway Jr musical
- ‘Level Up’ initial uniform element (dance singlet top or leotard)
- Vocal books, scripts and rehearsal music
- Taught by Broadway Academy Director, Rebecca Perry (BA/BTeach)
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (Assistant Teaching)
- 2 hr leadership training per term
- Progress through 6 stages of leadership training
- Workbooks and resources
- Assist in a Junior Class each week
- To apply for the Leadership Program please send an email to the office firstname.lastname@example.org
The Encore Graduation year is full of special performance opportunities and our chance to send our graduating students off into the theatre world in style!
Classes held in Mt Martha, VIC.