Our enrolment process at Broadway Academy is simple.
- Enrol at any time except 8 weeks prior to a production
- Remain enrolled until you tell us otherwise
- Easy, predictable, all-inclusive payments
- Students must complete the season semester they are enrolled in and perform at the end of semester
Our fees are charged monthly all year round. The full fee for the year is simply divided up into 12 equal payments.
Included in your direct debit monthly fees are:
- All weekly classes
- Extra production rehearsals
- 4 x Theatre Camp Days per year
- Costume hire
- Scripts/sheet music and audio tracks
- A full colour, professionally photographed and designed program for every show
- Licenses & Show Royalties
Primary School Grades: Act 1 & Act 2 $125 per month
Secondary School Years: Curtain Call & Masterclass $140 per month
Holiday Programs are charged separately at
5 Day Program – $395
CANCELLATION OF ENROLMENT:
Once a semester has begun, it is expected that students complete the season up to and including the performances.
We require 15 days notice for a cancellation of enrolment and to cease your direct debit payments if withdrawing after a semester performance season.
COMMUNICATION WITH BROADWAY ACADEMY
All communication is to be directed through our office.
0419 322 193
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Key points pertaining to Social Media at Broadway Academy include:
- Images of students to be used only with permission from the parent/guardian through the enrolment form and only by the Director. No names will be used without specific permission granted.
- Team Members and Students must never be friends on Social Media.
- Any posts relating to Broadway Academy classes and events to include #broadwayacademy
CHILD SAFE POLICIES
Broadway Academy is a child-safe organisation. Please contact the office to obtain a copy of our comprehensive Child Safe Policy.