Put on a musical in 5 days!
Your child will quite literally have the time of their life during this week of musical theatre MAGIC.
We will rehearse and perform ‘Doctor Dolittle JR.’
Session 1 – KEYSBOROUGH
Chandler Community Centre, 28 Isaac Rd, Keysborough
Monday – Friday January 6th – 10th, 2020.
Session 2 – MOUNT ELIZA
Mt Eliza Community Centre, 90 – 100 Canadian Bay Rd Mt Eliza
Monday – Friday January 13th – 17th, 2020.
Fill your holidays with musical theatre excitement.
* 5 full days of singing, dance, acting, art & craft, sport and games.
* 5 – 18yrs (school age.)
* Age-specific groupings and sessions.
* Experienced, trained leaders.
* Full performance on stage on the final day.
* 9:00am – 3:30pm daily with FREE extended hours care available, 8:00am-5:00am.
100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely thrilled with the experience after your first day.
$360 due on or before Dec 30th.
BSB: 063 097
Account: 1898 2838
Ref: your child’s full name
Once your full tuition fee has been paid, we will post your child’s official show script.
Auditions for main roles are open to all cast members from grade 2 and up in 2020.
Please note that EVERYONE who is enrolled is in the cast and will be very much involved in the production. Auditions are for roles with solo lines/songs.
- Go to the AUDITION SITE
- Scroll down and enter ‘Doctor Dolittle JR’ in the search box.
- Read the character breakdowns and print the script for your chosen character.
- Record two short audition pieces: script and song. The script video should be yourself saying the lines from about one page of the script learnt off by heart. You can have a family member behind the camera saying the other characters’ lines. The idea here is to show your ability to learn lines, use characterisation, gesture and movement. Pretend you are performing on stage for real! The song video is to show us your vocal ability. This can be any song you know well. It should be performed either with a backing track or without music.
- Upload your videos to dropbox.com and send the link to email@example.com by Dec 18th 2019. Please make sure you copy the link and paste it into an email to us as opposed to sharing the file with us. The subject for the email needs to be CHILD”S NAME Audition VENUE NAME eg: Sarah Smith’s Audition Keysborough.
The Final Cast List will be emailed on Friday Dec 21st.
All lines and songs must be learnt off by heart by the first day of the holiday program.